Supply Chain Coordinator Meals France (M / F) - Permanent // Supply Chain Meals Coordinator France (H / F) - CDI (Job Number: 1908348 )
What distinguishes Mondelēz International from other companies? Many aspects such as our iconic brands as well as the global scale of our business. Innovation is continuous and opportunities to evolve are numerous. The honor of being able, every day, to brighten everyone's day. We are a world leader in the manufacture of chocolate, cookies, sweets and chewing gums with some of our best-known brands, Gold Coast, Milka, Toblerone, LU, Oreo and Stimorol. We are looking for a new talent to join our team.
• Be responsible for volume forecasting for the Sku Week Skyline (18 months) and its scope (product portfolio).
• Develop a standard forecast:
o Historical sales analysis, market trend, Seasonality ...
o Modeling in APO of the forecast
o Recovery, challenge, quantification and integration of all inputs in the forecast (Marketing and commercial event / supply context)
o Recovery, challenge of the promotion. Integrating the impact of promotion on standard products
• Restore forecasts, their assumptions and risks and opportunities to Marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain in order to obtain a consensus and optimize the rate of customer service.
• Adjust the short-term forecast by following the weekly order intake and the realization of the assumptions.
• Pilot the necessary elements, analyzes, syntheses for the monthly consensus meeting.
• Facilitate this monthly meeting of consensus
• To be the / the coordinator / -trice all budgetary constructions e tary
• Participate and recommend programs for continuous improvement of the sales forecast (modeling, systems, processes ...)
• Ensure the supply of finished products from the production sites, by establishing needs plans based on sales forecasts, promotional operations, factory constraints and stock policy.
• Ensure a good supply of the French market. Anticipate break-up risks by adapting corrective measures, renegotiating supply plans at sites, communicating with sales departments, sales forecasts and customer service.
• Analyze information on forecast variations (Standard and Promo) so that they can be communicated to managed production sites (Factories, Coman, Copacker) at weekly and monthly intervals.
• Be the contact between the country (for its perimeter) and the different external hubs / suppliers.
• Disclose plant failure alerts and plans against established plans and communicate these additional allocation needs to these sites.
• Centralize short-term service rate risks and decide on arbitrations between customers if necessary.
• Ensure the most efficient production of copacking products by coordinating all copacking activities, on time, at the right price and with the best quality.
• Coordinate inventory counts and ensure that all inventory amortization related to variances is done correctly.
• Be responsible for monitoring KPI's and the budget.
• Ensure the coordination of actions during rate changes and be the guarantor of compliance with quotas quotas / Category during rate increases.
• Coordinates the assortment movements within its category (substitutions, referencing, stop ...).
• Coordinates the evolutions of the promotional plan and promotional mechanics for his category
• Define associated Customer Service action plans
• Ensures the dissemination of information and the implementation of action plans
• Ensures the relevance of information present in Profile within a horizon of 0 to 8 weeks
• Develops his knowledge of his category. (Participation in the market division) and ensures dissemination to the responsible retailers.
• Construct and monitor and communicate logistics parameters in collaboration with the service provider
• Responsible for inventory compliance based on items provided by the inventory manager
• Implementation of inventories according to rules defined by Kraft Foods
• Guarantor of the conformity of the reports of the provider
• Ensures the management and animation of the KPI's defined to pilot the service
• Guarantor of the application of the processes according to the defined rules
• Ensure the maintenance of masterdata specific to his activity.
• Track and evaluate processes related to specific customers
• Represent Customer Service in Business Planning instances
Qualifications and Experience:
Experience in supply chain professions
Knowledge in Physical Logistics, Warehousing, Transportation
Category / Product
Customer / Mechanical Promo
Sales / Marketing experience (desired)
Management of transversal relations
Knowledge in analysis tools
Ability to analyze and synthesize information
Rigorous and organized
Relational ease, ability to defend one's point of view
Taste for information systems and ability to work in tools
Adaptability and responsiveness
Languages: French and English required