Supply Chain Distribution Process Architect
Location: Braine l’Alleud, Belgium
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our team, based in our hub in Braine l’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Supply Chain Distribution Process Architect.
Do you describe yourself as helpful? Are you a futurist? Add these two together and you're a ‘helpfulurist’ at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are a cooperative forward thinker with patient wellbeing in mind.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and Distribution Process Architect you like to work in an environment where you can:
Act as a Supply Chain “thought leader” and mentor Operational Supply Chain actors to ensure that the solution deployed is sustainable, and always remains aligned with Global Supply Chain vision and goals. More particularly by:
• Supporting the Global Supply Chain transformation program with valuable and in-depth involvement in the solution creation and implementation.
• Drivng consistency through a strong distribution governance process. This process should include councils or forums with a cross-section of leaders and executives to define shared direction and list of priorities for a more integrated distribution processes.
• Animating a virtual team composed of Supply System architect, Master Data steward, Operation Excellence to design, formalize, document (Blueprint), monitor (efficiency, effectiveness), support to implement the Supply Chain Processes of his domain (Demand management, Inventory Optimization, Production Planning, Capacity planning, CMO partnership, Distribution, Order to cash)
• Defining, documenting, training, helping to implement the supply chain Roles and Responsibilities necessary to drive and control the Distribution Supply Chain Processes.
• Creating and updating the roadmap to achieve the desire future landscape
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and Distribution Process Architect you will contribute by:
• Defining what a best in class standard process looks like
• Developing thorough knowledge of latest innovation in Supply Chain, best business processes,
• Developing familiarity with Supply Chain solutions and technical architecture
• Providing deep expertise and technical understanding of the applications within the Supply Chain Distribution domain
• Guiding and mentoring Technical teams to ensure the solution built, is aligned with Global Supply Chain vision and goals.
• Partnering with business stakeholders, to understand pain points, troubleshoots, planning issues, and propose long term solutions.
• Organizing and leading virtual teams to develop new supply chain functionalities and business processes.
• Driving continuous improvements
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics and/or Supply Operations and minimum of 10 years’ experience in Logistics, warehousing and distribution matters.
• Domain expertise of Distribution and logistics processes and related system architecture (Advanced planning tools, TMS-transport Management Systems).
• Experience with Supply Chain solutions (ERP/APS). Supply Chain Certified Professional (CPIM,…) is preferred. • Very knowledgeable about various design patterns in enterprise architecture.
• Expert of all Business processes in his domain (Manufacturing logistics , Distribution and Warehousing) and their enabling applications.
• Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical and functional teams and to interact and influence various stakeholders.
• Strong project management skills and working knowledge of software development cycle and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Fluent in Englist and French.