What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Lead IL6S implementation across several sites using the available material and past experience in TPM and HPO implementation.
- Partner with Plant teams and site IL6S Leaders to provide coaching on IL6S, driving changes and improvements. Train and coach on IL6S.
- Reduce and eliminate losses.
- Use the quarterly plant visits to drive the IL6S program forward and partner with regional pillar teams and other other IL6S managers in the region to jointly own the program and build capability. Detect possible CBAs for future reapplication.
- Support one of the categories in MEU and its sites to deliver manufacturing excellence/business targets.
- Coach on one or two Regional Pillars driving capability increase, standardization and acceleration of implementation.
- Support specific programs roll-out in MEU as Manufacturing SPOC to meet defined business needs.