Dynamic Dorset based Manufacturer looking to recruit a Supply Chain Executive. This business has a fun, fast-paced and exciting working environment and are continuing to grow.
looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their team as a Supply Chain Executive. As a Supply Chain Executive, you will be creating purchase orders, sending out invoices and ensure the dispatch process runs smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities of the successful Supply Chain Executive:
• Creating purchase orders
• Updating hauliers on deliveries and matching up invoices
• Ensuring stock is released in order and obtaining correct paperwork
• Processing customer orders and ensuring customer orders are delivered on time
• Managing inventory across multiple production facilities
• Liaising with different departments across the company to ensure commercial team are up to date
Knowledge and Experience of the ideal Supply Chain Executive:
• Experience within a supply chain role
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• IT literate
If you are successful, you will receive a salary of around £20,000 - £25,000 p.a., free parking, free refreshments, great team working environment, excellent development opportunities and other exciting benefits!