Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft, with capabilities in rotorcraft, electronic and defence systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. Our reach extends to customers in 145 countries around the world, and we are the number one U.S exporter in terms of sales.
Boeing has a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation. We continue to expand our product line and services to meet emerging customer needs. Our broad range of capabilities includes creating new, more efficient members of our commercial airplane family; integrating military platforms, defence systems and the warfighter through network-centric operations; creating advanced technology solutions that reach across business units; e-enabling airplanes and providing connectivity on moving platforms; and arranging financing solutions for our customers.
Our Supply Chain Team based in Frimley have an exciting opportunity for a entry level Supply Chain Expeditor.
• Monitor and arrange for internal replenishments to ensure that stocking plans are above their minimum requirements.
• Complete daily system stock checks
• Administer customer orders
• Collaborate with Maintenance Planning to ensure that the correct materials are sourced and delivered within the required time frame.
• Responsible for the progress of orders and manage transactions, intervene as needed in Shortage situations by ensuring that criticality/situation of the aircraft is understood by the extended supply chain.
• Create and implement supplier development plans in line with performance, communication and conflict management whilst ensuring all material and logistical requirements are set for maintenance schedules.
• Report and achieve on key KPIs
• Develop processes and training documentation as required to support continued development of the Fleet Material Solutions department
In additional, you will evaluate and report day to day progression of areas within
the team and explore opportunities of improvement to the business.
The successful candidate will have some supply chain experience with good organisational and communication skills.
AMOS experience would be advantageous.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE.