Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? / Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Operations team as the Supply Chain Graduate.
As a Supply Chain Graduate, you will get the chance to support our Operations department within a broad range of tasks and have a great opportunity to explore Operations within L’Oréal. The role reports to the Nordic Operations Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Support in defining and implementing processes and procedures related to safety, security and environmental topics for the Nordic countries
• Support in tasks related to facility management in the Nordic headquarter in Copenhagen
• Participate in projects within supply chain
• Support the Operations Management Committee in daily operational tasks
• Reporting of Supply Chain KPIs
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (compulsory) from your master degree, ideally within Supply Chain.
• You have a natural flair and interest for supply chain
• You are a team player and have a passion for quality and details
• You have an analytical & structured approach to your task
• You are service minded, flexible and able to prioritize your task in a busy environment
• You have a flair for numbers, speak English fluently and have good IT-skills.
We are looking for Supply Chain Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
L’Oréal Operations Nordic employs 20 different nationalities in more than 130 positions, ranging from supply and demand planning to subcontracting, customer service, warehousing and EHS&S. We manage operations across Nordics supplying more than 14.000 points of sale from large professional retailers to individual shops.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.