The 20/10 innovations are key for the Spain business. This is a new role who will be dedicated to partner with all the categories to lead new product developments in an agile, efficient and effective way from a Supply Chain stand point.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Business Partnering and Innovations process:
Continuous improvements (systems & processes)
- University degree
- Solid e2e Supply Chain experience
- Significant project management skills
- Experience in TPM, new product development, planning and procurement.
- Knowledge of F&R category beneficial
- Proficiency level of Spanish and English
- You are passionate about creating new agile and simple ways between SC, the business and Manufacturing
Sustainable Business - People Commitment – Learning & Development – Career Possibilities
At Unilever, we are firm believers in having a DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE. For that reason, we’ve committed to the blind CV. If you meet the requirements for the role, your recruiter will remove your personal details and send your blind CV to the hiring manager to ensure a non-biased evaluation based solely on your skills. Learn more about our other diversity initiatives here.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates!
Unilever is a leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, like Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum, Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.