We are delighted to be representing a dynamic and fast growing business in their search for a Supply Chain Logistics Manager to join its Operations team at their London based offices.
The role would sit within the Operations team and will focus on optimizing and streamlining their supply chain.
Key areas that will fall under the role's responsibilities will include:
- Warehouse and Systems Management, including managing KPI performance of the group's warehouses.
- Stock Management, including responsibility for inventory accuracy and ensure stock availability across it's 4 global warehouses
- Inbound and outbound Freight
- Budget Management
- Likely 3 to 4 years experience in Supply Chain
- Self starter, organised individual with a keen eye for detail
- Strong IT skills with intermediate to advanced Excel skills as well as experience of having worked with ERP systems
- Exceptional communicator and ability to engage stakeholders
- Possess a 'start-up' mentality
- Experience with identifying and driving process improvements opportunities
- An interest in winter sports would be preferred
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.