We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager on behalf of a leading UK retailer to further develop an exceptionally fast growing supply chain function. This business has carved out a niche in the marketplace and is going from strength to strength in growth. They have ambitious plans for continued expansion and need their Supply Chain to be in outstanding shape to support the business in delivering its objectives.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in providing supply chain best practice initiatives within a retail environment with a focus on demand and inventory planning. With strong analytical skills, effective supplier management experience and a high commercial acumen, the Supply Chain Manager will play a pivotal role in heading up the Supply Chain function at a very exciting time for the business.
This is a senior management level position which would suit candidates with a real passion for supply chain best practice. Candidates must have demonstrable experience in delivering continuous improvement initiatives whilst influencing key stakeholders.
• Develop long term forecasting plan involving a high levels of SKUs
• Constantly identify opportunities for continuous improvement across the Supply Chain function focusing on inventory control and demand planning
• Manage supplier base, developing and monitoring SLAs to improve service provided to stores
• Create and monitor KPIs across the Supply Chain function
• Work cross-functionally with Finance, Operations, Marketing and Buying
• Extensive experience managing a Supply Chain function within a retail environment
• Experience in using various ERP systems including Navision
• Demonstrable experience in identifying and delivery continuous improvement initiatives, working with and influencing key stakeholders
• Accustomed to working with a high level of SKUs
• Direct people management experience
Salary of up to £45,000 for the right candidate + benefits.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.