SUPPLY CHAIN MGR
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Join us as a Site Manager and you'll be responsible for controlling the operational performance at our Customer Service Centre within agreed budgets and KPI's. In this role you'll coach and motivate a team and always drive to deliver the best service for our customers. You'll be accountable for all aspects of the combined warehouse; transport and technical functions.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Overseeing the running of the site of c.150 colleagues, staffing and other resources
• Ensuring operational activity is achieved through performance management
• Controlling the sites budget
• Supporting the Divisional Manager on delivering the business' strategic plan
People skills are one thing, but you’ll go a step further here by providing mentoring that puts performance improvement first. You won’t stop in your pursuit of the best, for your team, the business and yourself.
You will need:
• Management experience in a fast-moving distribution or supply chain operation
• Budgetary and cost management experience
• To be confident working and developing a team to deliver for our customers
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension scheme
• Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
• Store discounts in our Currys PC World, Dixons Travel and Carphone Warehouse sites
• 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.