Our client is an international Cosmetics brand, based in Hertfordshire. They are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their UK leadership team.
The Supply Chain Manager will report to the Country Manager, and own all UK supply chain activities - from forecasting, through to supply planning, logistics and customer service. You would work with the Country Manager to define and implement the strategy, playing a key part in executing it, as well as leading the supply chain team (2 people) to deliver it. You would also be on the UK Senior Leadership Team, and have scope to work on UK and Global projects.
The successful candidate for this role will need:
- broad supply chain experience (e.g. forecasting/demand planning, supply planning, logistics)
- team management experience (leading, coaching and training)
- knowledge of FMCG supply chains (or similar)
- exceptional stakeholder communication skills
- strong Excel and ERP ability
Project management exposure and experience of being on a senior leadership team would also be great, but are not necessary - if you don't have that experience already, you will soon get it in this role!
On offer is the chance to lead and shape a UK supply chain strategy, plus wider business impact too. The role is based in Hertfordshire and pays £45k-£52k (dependent on experience) plus benefits.