The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Central Supply chain methods & tools team is looking for a SC Methods& Tools manager.
We are looking for skilled people with a 5 to 10 years expertise in the Supply chain information flows linked to:
· Procurement activities with the use of Stock transfer orders, Purchase orders, Scheduling agreements and contracts with call off
· MRP set up
· Material master set up and update.
· Production planning with SAP PP module and LTP
· Warehouse management flows with IM and WM SAP module
The overall scope and mission of the Central Supply Chain M&T team is:
· Define standards, processes and instructions and associated tools, with Regions’s involvement.
· Provide to Regions standard Methods (processes) & IS&T tools to support overall SC process
· Lead the definition of new IS&T tools or the improvement of actual M&T with the IS&T team based on SC business requirements & budget constraint.
· Support the deployment of new core tools and make sure that they are applied in the proper and efficient way.
· Validate alignment between new SC processes and available tools.
· Sustainable support to sites (including technical trainings and key users skills developments)
· Animate KU networks
· Support mobilizations requests from Fields ops / Footprint development on Supply Chain domain
· Supply Chain continuous technology watch with Key contribution to Digital operations definition within & between Alstom sites
· Advanced SAP knowledge.
· Availability to support sites outside France and travel at least 1 week per month.
· Fluent English
· Knowledge of Alstom GSI core model.
· Ascot (SAP Supply Network Collaboration) knowledge
· Kinaxis MP (Material planning) tool knowledge
· Kinaxis MPS (Master Production scheduling ) tool knowledge
· WM SAP module
· Fluent French
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com