As a Supply Chain Operations Assistant, you will support the Supply Chain Operations Team in placing and tracking Purchase Orders. You will also be managing the inbound delivery of components for gifts in the Global Brands portfolio which are sourced from across the globe and collated into finished gifts by contract packers to agreed timescales.
You will work closely with the Supply Chain Planning team to understand when order commitments need to be changed and implement changes in a timely manner.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
• You will support the delivery of the Global Brands gift offer.
• Creating, confirming and tracking all Purchase Orders associated with our gift products (includes finished goods, components & 3rd party assembly)
• You will work closely with the planning team to understand when order commitments need to be expedited, deferred or changed, and ensure such changes quickly updated
• Book in components at assemblers
• Monitor invoices associated with components
• Monitor contract commitment vs releases
• You will also monitor vendor/assembler performance (OTFR)
• Implement and monitor all stock which is needing to be returned to the vendor, liaising with the warehouse & vendors to ensure stock is sent/collected quickly
• Produce and issue regular reporting associated with above-mentioned monitors in line with business requirements
A bit about you
• You will be experienced in supply management or have a solid understanding of the principles that underpin strong end to end supply chain performance
• You will have the ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Good relationship management abilities
• Proven Customer Service skills
• Computer-literate with excellent Excel skills and ideally knowledge of SAP
• Highly numerate
What we can offer you
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is to build a culture where diversity and inclusion is at the center of everything we do; powering greater collaboration and innovation, and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued and excited to drive superior business performance.