Novartis employs more than 120.000 people worldwide and is active in approximately 150 countries. At Novartis Puurs, one of the larger production sites, we have more than 1.000 employees. A high-tech site where innovation, quality and good cooperation are fixed values. Working at Novartis offers you the possibility of a job with great responsibility, where you can learn new things every day and where your individual contribution is highly appreciated!
Today we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Supply Chain Planner / Tactical Planner for our site in Puurs.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Creating and managing an optimal "Master Production Schedule" at tactical level for 3, 4 to 24 months, including:
o Production volumes based on demand
o Capacity analysis
o Allocation of resources that result in the expected operational costs and inventory levels
• Production capacity and resource planning on a tactical level.
• Aligning the MPS with the production plan that is approved in Sales & operation planning (S&OP)
• Coordinating the Supply Planning Review, which is part of the S&OP process.
• Coordinate action plans that resolve resource constraints.
• Optimizing local planning processes, such as lead times, product segmentation.
• Ensuring the correct level of SKU Inventories at the next point of the supply chain.
• You manage the planning parameters in an ERP system, such as the MOQ and product segregation.
• You send action plans to achieve the supply performance objective and you continue to strive for continuous improvements.
• You manage supply KPI reporting and analysis
• You have a Master's degree (eg Engineering, Economics, Business Management, ...) and at least five years of experience on the job.
• You have a passion for supply chain, planning, analyzing complex situations and solving problems.
• You have strong communication skills and can adjust your style depending on the situation and your conversation partner.
• You have strategic insight, you can easily set priorities and you are a hands-on problem solver.
• You are always looking for how we can optimize and improve the way we work.
• You are an expert with numbers: excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SQL.
• You have knowledge of ERP systems, Advance planning solutions & S&OP processes.
• You are APICS Certified (CPIM, CSCP) .
• You are fluent in Dutch, English and you have a good knowledge of French.
• Work experience in Pharma is an asset.
We offer you a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment. Investment in people is a priority for Novartis. We offer a range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people. We offer you a competitive salary and benefit package. Your office will be based in Puurs. Novartis supports a flexible work-life integration.
Why consider Novartis?
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis Technical Operations