As project manager, you enjoy and are excellent at:
- Discussing with Supply Chain partners to understand their need and challenge all stakeholders in a constructive way
- Proposing and presenting innovative, compliant and user friendliness solutions to fulfill the needs in line with GSK Tech strategy
- Actively taking part in the implementation of those solutions in an efficient way from requirements till post go-live support
- Communicating transparently and efficiently with enablers (architecture team, security team, development team, mobile team, advanced analytics team)
- Managing enhancements of the system as well as complex projects in SAP APO as well as with new technologies (application on mobile devices, blockchain, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation)
As technical expert you will:
- Be part of a team supporting Vaccines Supply Chain department with sites in Europe, North America and Asia
- Formalize user stories and prioritize them to maximize the value of our Technology solutions, lead their development and qualification
- Communicate to the end users the technical solution in an understandable way and support them in the usage of the solution.
- Promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through official communication channels
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
- Master degree in IT, Engineering, Commercial Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of SAP APO and good knowledge of Supply Chain processes (Demand Management, Rough Cut Capacity Planning, Scheduling, Sales and Operations Planning, ATP,…)
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and/or SAP Fiori is a plus
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- You have a team spirit attitude and are able to work in agile mode with focus on delivering
- You are curious, proactive, resilient, enthusiast and motivated
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
The Information and Management Systems provides a vital business foundation that enables all of our employees to communicate, collaborate and achieve more through the application of the very latest technologies. In addition to developing better ways of working, the IT team also delivers a comprehensive day-to-day support service to all staff members.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.