Contract: 5 over 7 working pattern, working 12 weekend days a year including bank holidays
We’re looking for a supply chain services assistant to join our fast-paced and driven team. If you have customer service skills and organisation we need, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to build a career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
In this role, we’ll look to you communicate with store and depot colleagues across the UK; managing any availability and stock issues they might have. It’ll be up to you to maintain stock setup information within our system, schedule deliveries and help run reports on stock exit lines.
What you’ll do:
• work with our suppliers and depots to schedule deliveries
• resolve supplier and store queries
• constantly analyse ways to improve processes
• build relationships and work closely with different teams across commercial and supply chain
• resolve issues to prevent waste and help maintain on-shelf stock availability
• produce reports to support and influence decision making
This role will suit people who have:
• confidence engaging and building relationships with different people
• previous customer service experience, either in a face to face or phone based role
• experience working as part of a team
• previously worked with Microsoft applications, especially Word and Excel (crucial)
• supply chain experience or have worked in a logistics or store background already – this would be ideal but not essential
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• a competitive salary
• 28 days holiday (rising to 31 in line with service)
• an annual incentive scheme
• discounts on Co-op products and services
• a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.