The partnership between Boeing and the UK dates back to the 1930’s and continues to get stronger and deeper,
with UK jobs, skills and opportunities being constantly generated to support major UK programmes such as
Apache, Chinook, C-17, P-8, ScanEagle, Support Chain Information Services, Government Services and Staffordshire Police,
to mention a few.
Boeing has doubled its UK workforce in the last five years to more than 2,000 employees.
This growth continues in 2019. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain Specialist with the primary responsibility to provide the day-to-day support and management of assigned parts in support of the Boeing Through Life Customer Support (TLCS) contract with the MOD.
The activity of this role includes:
1. Effective management of all assigned parts to respond to customer demand.
2. Create innovative supply solutions for requirements not immediately available.
3. Responsible for the development and maintenance of leading Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to clearly define
supply chain support to the TLCS programme.
4. Apply inventory optimisation principles to streamline holdings of slow/non-moving parts.
5. Through life repair and maintenance of assigned aircraft parts.
6. Apply Continuous Improvement methodologies to seek opportunities to deliver best value for money to the programme
Advanced Microsoft Suite Skills required
CIPS and MRP system experience would be advantageous
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality