Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our internal Technical Expertise, based in our Supply Chain Management department in Bulle, CH, we are looking to fill the position of: Supply Chain Specialist Switzerland and Austria .
Do you have an agile mind that enjoys being analytical? For UCB, you are an ‘agilytical’ person. This innovative blend of talent means you are able to swiftly apply forward thinking for the good of patients.
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Supply Chain Specialist Switzerland and Austria you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Ensure product availability on the Swiss and Austrian markets
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Supply Chain Specialist Switzerland and Austria you will contribute by:
• Lead monthly Demand Meetings to review sales forecasts and maintain related tools
• Monitoring of deliveries from the respective supply sites to the local 3PL
• Continuous monitoring of the stocks in terms of coverage and expiration dates
• Coordination of the introduction of new products and packaging changes in close cooperation with Marketing, Global Supply Leads, Master Planning, Regulatory, QA and external partners
• Collaborate to any transverse global project that can have an impact to the Swiss and Austrian markets (introduction of new processes, workflow, requirements…)
• Act as SAP Key user for SAP SD, manage day to days operation / transaction follow up, manage the end of month sales closing activities (preparation and release of invoices to 3PL’s) for the Swiss and Austrian markets
• Update Global data base (different ones depending on activity / montly – quarterly)
• Be the point of contact with wholesalers or hospitals pharmacies (Management of events, supplies, products launches)
• Participate in the deployment of the improvement strategy in the production divisions to achieve operational excellence
• Promote and communicate successes
• Monitorize technological and methodological developments with a continuous progress approach
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Logistics, planning, IT, Commercial (degree or equivalent / first experience “ideally” in Pharma industry)
• Excellent French, English and German
• MS Office : SAP skills, excellent level of excel and able to build power point presentations
• Agile with any IT tools
• Self-organization and ability to capture complex relationships quickly
• Analytical skills and number affinity
• Excellent communications oral and writing skills
• Execution, planning, scheduling and control
• Customers service oriented
• Capacity to work autonomously