We are looking for a candidate to work in our Customer Supply Chain Headquarters for Central and Eastern Europe of Consumer Healthcare division.
Successful individual will work on a number of tasks interacting with people from more than 10 countries and Europe Customer Supply Chain Headquarters.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI reports and data for meetings
• Collection, consolidation and interpretation of data from the markets
• Maintenance and usage of databases: volume/value, sales forecast accuracy
• Liaising with in-market teams (demand planners, supply planners, SC Leads)
• Analytical capabilities and data-driven approach
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Very good English
• Student status
Please check Basic Qualifications above.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
• Hands-on experience with Power BI and market data
• Possibilities of developing your skills in an international environment
• Flexible working hours – possibility to combine with university classes
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.