ith more than a century of experience, Boeing’s knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defence and space customers has united to
form Boeing Global Services. Global Fleet Care is a Boeing Global Services business that provides integrated solutions to Airlines in the areas of Fleet Technical Management,
Inventory Management and MRO Maintenance Execution to customers throughout the world and is a growing market segment for the company.
We are currently recruiting for Project Manager - Customer Airlines to support the implementation of Customer Airline projects and project activities in
Boeing Commercial aviation Services Ltd (BCASEL) our European Service Centre in Frimley
To lead a Supply Chain team responsible for the network warehousing operations and inventory
control, supporting the Boeing FleetCare programme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic and operational oversight
for the Warehousing function, integrating with the strategies of other functions such as MRO
Maintenance Execution, Supplier Management, Supply Chain Planning & Logistics and Quality.
Working as a part of the Service Centre’s Fleet Materials Solutions Team on the following activities.
• Measure station stores team performance against agreed service levels and present weekly reports. Service levels include:
o Inventory data accuracy
o Timely receipt of orders / dispatch of outbound shipments
o Shelf life parts expiration
o Quarantine parts resolution
• Conduct root cause / corrective actions when service levels are not met
• Ensure that all procedures are documented and maintained
• Act as the first point of escalation for any operational issue pertaining to the Material Warehousing & Inventory Control (WSIC) function
• To identify issues affecting the team’s statement of work efficiency and effectiveness and partner with management to address them
• Lead and sponsor continuous improvement activities
• Ensuring that teams adhere to established quality standards, investigating and responding to any findings raised by Quality in a timely manner
• Manage the monthly roster for the WSIC team.
• Review and approve vacation requests, ensuring appropriate cover is in place
• Train and coach staff; maintain training & competency records for Boeing and stores staff
• Monitor and ensure data integrity across all systems
• Work as a team ambassador with multiple stakeholders to understand and satisfy requirements, then ensure requirements are communicated with team
• Carry out various different activities associated with Material supply and demand as required to support the business and your team.
• Support Manager in the development of departmental performance priorities
• Act as Material Operations Manager’s delegate (non-management administrative actions only).
ob Skills & Qualifications:
• High level of data accuracy and attention to detail
• Computer literacy
o Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Excel – able to perform Pivots, V Lookups and Graphs
PowerPoint – Medium (Presentations, Graphs)
Word – Medium (Procedures drafting)
o AMOS Experience beneficial
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to project a positive customer interface at all times
• Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum direct supervision
• Good organisational & presentation skills
• Analytically minded and comfortable in dealing with data
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Understanding and experience of Airworthiness regulations as they apply to Aircraft Materials is a benefit.
Education & Experience:
• Ideally you'll have experience in Commercial Aviation, Airline or MRO in a similar role
• Background in Supply Chain Management and ideally component exchange programs.
• Must hold a valid passport & driver’s license