Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Planning & Master data department, based in our Braine Technical Operations Unit in Braine, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Supply Coordinator.
Are you driven and enthusiastic in your approach? For UCB, you are a ‘drivethusiastic’ person. This very special blend of talent means you are pushed by a keenness to make a positive difference for patients.
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Supply Coordinator you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Develop a strong collaboration with your teammates, as well as your internal & external suppliers and customers
• Use your communication & leadership skills to favourably influence a positive way of working in a complex and changing environment
• Work in a position with the right mix between day-to-day tasks and supply chain improvement projects
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Supply Coordinator you will contribute by:
• Being in charge of the supply coordination for various internal clients
• Optimizing the capacity utilisation, stock levels, deliveries & managing priorities in order to guarantee the targeted service levels to the patients at the lowest total cost
• Managing weekly & monthly the production plan in collaboration with the Global Planning department
• Using your supply chain experience & background to improve processes in place
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a supply chain position in an industrial environment
• Familiar with the full supply chain flow, from the reception of the materials to the release of the products
• Knowledge of SAP
• Fluent in English and in French
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.