Here at Boots we’re currently looking to recruit an experienced, passionate and motivated Supply Manager to lead the Product Assortment Team.
You’ll work with some of our biggest and best partners and set the vision for how we work with them.
• Driving forecast accuracy on key, promotional lines and new product launches
• Driving process improvements to improve consistency
• Developing supplier relationships and building collaborative forecasts
• Developing insights from large data sets
• Management of new line set up, ensuring right first time data accuracy
• Working with commercial teams to stablish clear sales plans and develop collaborative forecasts
A bit about you…
• Experience of working in retail and managing suppliers
• Worked at a large supplier who supplies retail
• Confident with proven track record of demand planning/product forecasting
• Creative with new ideas to step processes to improve forecast accuracy
• Commercial acumen with a sound understanding of commercial and retail language.
A bit about us…
We’re more than just trucks and sheds here.
We’re a world class, award-winning operation– ensuring that our customers have access to the right products at the right time in any of our stores across the UK.
If you’re ambitious, can build great relationships with suppliers across the globe, and collaborate across many different departments, then Supply Chain is a great place to develop your career.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!