Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An offer entitled Supply Officer (m/f) has just been opened within Airbus Helicopters at its Marignane site.
You will join a dynamic department with an international spirit and with robust ways of working. We offer you to be one of our key player in the Global Supply Chain.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will contribute to the following main activities:
• Steer and improve the relation with the supplier on supply chain operations and deliveries.
• Ensure products are delivered on time, cost and quality to our internal customers in close collaboration with Supply Chain, Quality and Strategic buyers
• Identify and manage risks and ensure engagement of stakeholders (SCQM, Strategic buyers, Industry…) - Launch recovery actions as necessary.
• Team-up cross-functionally (Strategic procurement, Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics…) to assist and to participate in the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
• Ensure ordering process (in accordance with needs), be accountable of formal commitments on delivery dates from suppliers, collaborate on POs and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
• Ensure the payment of the supplier: clarification of unpaid invoices.
• Improve Supplier / AH supply chain: decrease lead-time with strategic procurement, New logistic flows.
• Animate internal AH issues
• Be accountable of OTD1 rules application & collaboration, stock level and supporting KPI improvement
• Responsible on the good level of communication, and transparency, to suppliers & SCQM / Strat Proc (Collaboration, Manage priorities), Customer interface
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
• Educated to a master degree (or equivalent) in logistics area or a related area
• Knowledge in SAP and Pack Office is mandatory
• Experience in a supply department
• Experience in project management would be a plus
• Customer satisfaction oriented
Language skills :
French : negotiation