Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Supply Operations Quality Assurance, based in our Quality Assurance in Braine – L’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Supply Operation Quality Associate.
Do you prize yourself on being trustworthy along with really well organized? We see you as a special ‘trustganized’ person at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are consistently structured and dependable in supporting improvements to patients' lives.
As a UCB 'trustganized' person and Supply Operation Quality Associate you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Directly support the Supply Chain organisation (Master Data, Artworks and Planning - excluding Distribution and Logistics) to ensure the proper oversight, from a global quality perspective of their activities.
• Have a quality oversight on the UCB artwork process working with the different stakeholders like Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs and Technical Operations.
• Act as QA Alliance Manager of the Artwork Studio.
• Be the back-up of the Global Key User SAP Quality Management/Batch Management
As a UCB 'trustganized' person and Supply Operation Quality Associate you will contribute by:
• Providing the QA point of view and support for Supply Chain and Artwork projects, including Global QA support to local QA functions
• Managing all communication on quality related matters between UCB and its Artwork Studio, including the maintenance of the Quality Agreement
• Ensuring timely follow-up and KPI communication for Complaints, Change Controls, Deviations and CAPA linked to your activities
• Reviewing and approving sops related to your activities
• Identifying and leading process improvement initiatives
• Maintaining up to date knowledge to support and act as a back-up for the Global Key User SAP Quality Management/Batch Management
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Master’s degree preferably with scientific background
• Able to communicate fluently in English (communication with other UCB sites and partners required) and French, internally and externally
• 2-3 years' experience in pharmaceutical environment, with knowledge in GMP, knowledge of Supply Chain and Artworks is an asset
• Analytical mindset
• Autonomous and well-organized
• Fast learner and curious
• Good decision-making skills