We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst to really add value to our B2B business area by reviewing the current position of stock and availability, look forward and suggest potential areas of risk and how to surpass them.
* Review the current position of stock and availability, look forward and suggest potential areas of risk and how to surpass them
* Producing and presenting forecasts, both at top line and SKU level, using the surrounding data, then monitoring accuracy on these numbers
* Produce reports to the wider team on availability, excess and manufacturer performance, and also know the background so you can provide sound advice supported by the data
* Analysing promotional activity and using this information to forecast better in future
* Working closely with the sales agents and supply chain team and get a holistic view
* Working with the relevant teams on bulk deals to maximise results
* Strategically thinking about the future of B2B and what we will need as the business grows and feeding this into the business change team
ConfidenceExcellent Excel skillsHighly numerateLogical & tenaciousSelf-motivated & ambitiousExcellent Organisational skillsPrevious analysis experience is required
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.