A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Be part of a Supply chain team which successfully delivers 10 million medicine products to UK wholesalers and patients every month of the year.
• Manage and maintain the Supply Planning cycle for a complex portfolio of 300 pharmaceutical SKU’s in various phases of their lifecycle, ensuring vendors meet requirements as per the S&OP derived forecast plan and within defined inventory level parameters.
• Work co-operatively with the Sandoz customer service & business teams to maximise customer order fulfilment.
• Deploy your knowledge of SAP Supply Chain software (R3/ERP) to oversee SKU stock levels , batch management and raise high value purchase orders.
• Shape supply issue communication to the relevant stakeholder level, feedback to the business the root cause , impact and forward recovery plans in a professional manner which ensures teams are fully briefed on a supply situation.
• Utilising the APO SNP (SAP) module to review the supply picture ahead , converting purchase requisitions to Made-to-Order POs (Purchase Orders) for both Inter-Company and Third Party vendors, whilst balancing service and inventory levels in the foward plan.
• Liaise with Inter-Company suppliers to execute continous supply within a Made-to-Stock (VMI - Vendor Managed Inventory) environment.
• Identify potential stock outs via weekly APO SNP (SAP) alerts and drive action to mitigate risk to service levels. Engage with local Sandoz QA team to manage prioritization of release activities.
• Undertake and successfully execute varied supply chain projects covering internal ways of working, process or SC system developments.
• Input into S&OP meeting preparation and deliver full S&OP with key suppliers.
• Closely liaise with 3PL Warehouse provider on Goods In, IDOC and “putaway” issues.
• Regular analysis & review of portfolio inventory holding to optimise net working capital.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
• Operational knowledge of SAP ECC/R3 a prerequisite
• Bachelors or Master’s degree (major in Supply Chain, Operations)
• Professional Supply Chain / Operations qualification (APICS, CIPS) desirable English
• 2 years prior experience working within a Supply Chain function (eg. Purchasing, Replenishment Planning, Customer Services/Order Fulfilment, New Product Launch, Demand Planning/Forecasting, Warehousing & Distribution)
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working, Top UK Employer, Pension Scheme, Share Scheme, Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
Why consider Novartis Group of Companies?:
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Frimley / Camberley