Are you ready to take responsibility and contribute to further develop strong brands within the L’Oréal family across the Nordics? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mind-set? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Consumer Products Division in the role as Supply Planner Graduate for the Nordics.
As part of our Nordic Supply Chain team you will work closely with a variety of players across the business, from marketing to our international factories, and from sales to customer services.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the Central European S&OP team (in Paris).
• Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyse obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
• Exchange of qualitative information with demand planning and S&OP team on long term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
• Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the availability dates of products, which are out of stock.
• Participate to the best practices improvement
• Monitor and report KPIs. Main KPIs: Service Level and stock quality
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your master degree, ideally within Supply Chain.
• You have a natural flair for logistics
• You are a team player and have a passion for quality and details
• You have an analytical & structured approach to your task
• You are service minded, flexible and able to prioritize your task in a busy environment
• You have a flair for numbers, speak English fluently and have good IT-skills.
We are looking for Supply Planner Graduate to start no later than 2nd of July 2018. The employment is fixed term for 12 months with the possibility of a permanent contract. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.