- Master degree in Sciences or equivalent, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 8 years experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Clinical Trials and/or Drug Supply Management.
- Customer Orientation.
- Role Flexibility, Planning, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving.
- People Competencies: Motivating, Effective Communication, Project Management, Coordinating.
- Fluent in French & English.
- Clinical Trial Supplies Operations (Labelling/Pack/WH/Distribution).
- Product & Production knowledge is an asset.
- GCP/GMP/quality standards.
Please see "Basic Qualifications".
We are currently seeking two Portfolio Managers to join our Technical R&D (TRD) Manufacturing and Clinical Supply department. If interested, please read further.
The Portfolio Manager ensures an end to end logistic oversight at project/study level covering activities from forecasting till IMP reconciliation.
As Point of Contact (POC) for the Project Development Lead (PDL) and Technical Development Lead (TDL), you are responsible for the timely availability of IMPs for clinical studies.
- TRD representation for Clinical Develop Plan development and execution, as assigned by department head.
- Logistic Project Management for different CDPs.
- Conduct clinical supplies forecasting, long and short term.
- TRD Point of contact for clinical supplies and distribution, including planning and trouble shooting.
- Feasibility & risk assessment at project/study level at the time of forecasting.
- Link with planning, operations for feasibility evaluation of clinical supply operations.
- Review and input on Concept Protocol.
- Logistic oversight from forecasting till IMP reconciliation.
- Develop and manage clinical supply budgets (TRD responsibility).
- Support clinical sites and site audits, as needed.
- Conduct lot allocations for studies and manage (re)supplies.
- Responsible for timely availability of IMPs (Clinical, Commercial, Competitor) to sites for on time start of trials, communication and mitigation of issues/delays.
- Communication up through GMP Mfg leadership and out to key stakeholders.
- Follow-up of milestones to ensure the timely release of clinical supply to ensure IMP availability in accordance with the needs.
- KPI reporting.
- Support IT (SAP) improvements as needed; use and maintain existing IT (SAP) systems.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation’s three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we’re looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.