Our client, a global organisation based in West London, is hiring a Talent Management Specialist to assist with the configuration, development, testing and implementation of a Talent Management Programme at a regional level. This is a project based role that will have an initial duration of 20 months.
A review of the current methods will be undertaken and the successful candidate will undertake research to establish the best method and process for a Talent Management Programme whilst working in close collaboration with stakeholders.
The role will involve producing training materials for as well as manage the development and maintenance of the programme once it has been implemented. Where necessary, the incumbent will be working with vendors as well as ensuring that the data management in systems are correct.
• A minimum of 2 years HR experience
• Exposure to Talent Management would be preferred, though not essential
• Strong communication skills and an ability to liaise with stakeholders at a variety of levels
• Capability of managing internal and external customers
• Managing competing priorities whilst being a self starter is key
• Performs a variety of complex tasks
• Uses initiative and has problem solving attitude
• Strong attention detail is essential
• Proficient in MS Office and also possess good analytical skills
• Willingness to travel – though minimal
The working week is 35 hours and salary in the range of £28,000 to £30,000 + benefits and this is initially a 20 month contract due to the nature of the project.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.