My client, a global trading manufacturer is seeking a post sales engineer with technical sales expertise within the heat pump industry to join the team at this exciting time of growth for the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining an increase in sales of the Products throughout the European region, dealing with distributors and supporting them in their sales efforts.
The area of specialisation for this role is Air to Water Heat Pumps and knowledge of these products is essential.
This role may require occasional travel across Europe in support of the distributor network.
- Establish and follow a sales strategy and build relationships with established distributors, end users and consultants and increase the business brand awareness within the market
- Work in conjunction with the manufacturer to provide solutions
- Prepare technical support documentation
- Identify new products within the market and benchmark competitor products
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a strategic or technical sales role
- Sound knowledge of heat pumps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Strong commercial and strategic sales skills are essential with technical or engineering background a benefit
- Educated to degree level with further education in engineering beneficial
- Good IT skills including MD Office Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working in a multi-cultural business environment would be beneficial
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent customer services approach
- Ability to build long term business relationships
Basic salary up to £35k depending on experience and technical knowledge, plus the following benefits after successful completion of probationary period:
- Life assurance
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- Season ticket loan assistance
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.