In this position, you will help us to implement the new way of working in the Customer Service to transform existing processes and win with Customers.
You will implement and drive a specific approach to gain in efficiency and to win in Customer satisfaction. You will work along the entire business process (named: Order to Cash), resolve issues, and provide guidance for the day-today operations.
Your key-responsibilities will be:
• Understand and work with the new O2C (Order-to-Cash) processes from demand capture, order fulfilment, billing to returns and refusals
• Understand and resolve all process failures within defined service levels
• Contact and collaborate with Customers (b2b) to improve their satisfaction constantly
• Provide response or feedback for order-related concerns (deliveries, billing concerns ...)
• Understand the operational specificities of customers and adapt where necessary.
• Generate KPI reports and ensure that the targets are achieved.
If not, analyze and drill down drivers and recommend actions.
• Work with planning and logistic teams. Optimize operations to increase
productivity and provide efficient cost.
• Collaborate daily with the sales department
• Manage strong relationships with our operational center located in Lisbon
(Portugal) to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and
• Continuously drive and encourage improvement meeting all internal and external KPI's
We are looking for
A person that want to be part of a department that transform existing processes and win with Customers, that feels comfortable to work in transformation and change environments.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
• Analytic endowment
• Who has passion for working with customers, internally and externally based on trust and want to develop long-term relationships
• A previous experience in customer service, vendor managed inventory planning, sales finance are assets
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English (daily contact with Lisbon)
A person that shows a passion for transformation, an ambition to delight customers with a strong business understanding (link between Operations, Customer Service and Supply Chain). You demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, both internally and as well as externally. Your analytic endowment and your proactivity for customer service improvements will set you apart among the other candidates.
If you have a strong desire to contribute to a Business transformation and to develop trust and long-term relationships with customers externally and internally, than apply by sending your resume and motivation letter.