Our central London based media client is recruiting a Venue Account Executive.
An opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to support the organisation's Directors and Sales Team with administration duties. With excellent communication skills and attention to detail you would be responsible for the following areas:
Administration and Client Relations:
• Updating and logging distribution activities
• Keeping spreadsheets up to date.
• Managing incoming calls and liasing with clients in a positive manner.
• Supporting the Sales team in raising and progressing contracts/worksheets.
• Ensure Navision is kept up to date with current contact details.
• Raising contracts, processing orders, monitoring invoices.
• Market Research
The successful candidate will have well developed administrative skills, good command of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team. They will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Competitive Salary with great benefits!
Location: Central London
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.