Airbus Operations Ltd.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Manager at Airbus Broughton. Reporting into the Head of Hub Operations UK, you will:
- Manage the outsourced services in relation to physical logistics carried out by the Logistics Service Provider (LSP)
- Analyse, challenge and implement any relevant Logistics solution required to deliver the service, in line with budget
- Challenge the Logistics Service Provider to ensure continuous improvement and innovation
- Lead Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions further to Customers complaints and issues
- Ensure implementation of harmonised Logistics solutions
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Drive the Logistics Service Provider to achieve agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators
Being a key actor in the Supply Chain, you will responsible for the End to End warehouse operations in Broughton
Tasks & accountabilities
- Accountability for the warehouse operations on quality, time and cost through steering of all stakeholders acting in the process from unloading of parts to delivery to point of use.
- Monitoring and implementation of the contractual compliance and performance of the Logistics Service Provider (LSP).
- Continuous improvement of the warehouse operations, identifying and implementing opportunities.
- Pro-actively support the implementation of Logistic Transformation Plan initiatives in the respective perimeter.
- Warehouse and Logistics Service Provider compliance to regulatory, Environmental, Health, Safety and Ethics obligations and fully empowered to represent locally the Airbus Logistics Operations.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to converse with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in logistics / manufacturing / operations
- Contract management and dealing with Logistics Service Provider on a daily basis
- Team management experience
In return we can offer a competitive salary with annual profit share; an ever growing list of company benefits and strong career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business; if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the Recruitment Business Partner who contacts you.