At M&S, we focus relentlessly on delivering top quality products to our customers. That much has never changed. Our attention to detail and passion for improvement has led to the creation of some of the nation’s most loved products.
Briefing and delivery of the online site experience for our customers.
Key accountabilities and measures
• Brief category pages according to BU strategy to drive sales and a world class customer experience
• Preview and approve brief outputs as well as using AEM to make data driven amends to the site
• Analyse performance of pages via Omniture and Discover, recommend changes where appropriate
• Set up and management of planning documents that can be used across the category and by off shore colleagues.
• Management of day to day and future off-shore workload and tasks, and quality standards
• Management of selling hierarchy / taxonomy / facet requirements, considering SEO
• Daily site walks for category pages and navigation
• Translating direction from commercial managers into briefs, taking briefs from concept to delivery.
• Understand and perform web merchandising
• Knowledge of AEM, Discover, Omniture, Jira, Confluence
• Meticulous planning skills in short and medium term
• Commercial awareness, ability to create and analyse report information and make recommendations for improvements.
• Ability to work with reactionary trading changes
• Ability to develop relationships with appropriate areas within M&S.com and M&S foods.
Key relationships and stakeholders
• Trading Manager (foods)
• Commercial Manager team (foods)
• Clothing and Home Web Merchandisers.
• Marketing Mangers
•Off shore resource
• Command Centre, UX, Production, Development, Design, Editorial and Publishing teams within M&S.com