At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Wholesaler Account Manager
1. Purpose of role
Our Wholesaler Manager implements the strategy of the company in the wholesalers of the on trade channel. He tracks in a permanent way the wholesaler performance in order to assure the profitability and volume agreed of our brands.
2. Roles & responsibilities
- Manages wholesalers channel in the assigned region to increase sales rate and distribution of our brands as well as their profitability, including the analysis of potential distribution growth according to the wholesaler's scorecard.
- Defines and manages the follow up of the KPIs to measure the performance of our distributors & POCs to guide future decisions in terms of: volumes, profitability, financial performance, distribution and coverage, level of services.
- Manages the information about consumption by segment, price control, numeric & weighted distribution, and volume according to market data.
- Develops marketing plans in collaboration with his sales force, defines objectives and negotiate them with the wholesalers in annual negotiations to assure an effective and appropriate growth and coverage of the territory.
- Ensures a precise follow up and implementation of centrally planned trade Mkt. activations
- Ensures the sharing of "Best Practices" within the channel and align the objectives
- Collaborates with the legal department and the sales force in defining the guidelines of the contracts with wholesalers & POCs.
- Assure a precise Forecast planning by SKU and region.
- Implement and train on margin pool calculations and collaborates with different departments to applied new projects
About the candidate:
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.