Our Womenswear customer shops with us knowing they will discover the latest trends from the world’s biggest fashion brands. Echoed throughout our creatively crafted edits, Liberty’s innovative spirit makes us a one-stop destination to satisfy the biggest of Womenswear cravings.
Behind the scenes our Womenswear Buying team are not only working hard to ensure that we provide our shoppers with a compelling curation of the latest collections, but to discover the newest addition to their team; a Buying Assistant.
You will be supporting the Advanced Contemporary & Designer team with daily administrative and ad hoc tasks, as well as in season trading and ensuring we always have on time deliveries.
- Maintain the product hierarchy, ensuring product data is accurate and consistent.
- PO maintenance. Ensuring delivery windows are updated and old POs are closed down.
- Building strong relationships internally and with suppliers contributing to our reputation as a leader in global luxury.
- Working closely with Retail, Ecommerce, Merchandising, Communications and Operations to maximise profitability and to drive sales and sell thru.
- Constant analysis of the business, reporting on best and worst sellers across all channels to maximise sales and minimise risk.
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure optimum replenishment levels.
- Providing general administrative support to the buying team including scheduling, travel arrangements, sample management and
- Supporting the retail team with stock enquiries, brand and product information and launch dates.
- Compiling product bibles and working with the Retail team and Communications to ensure full communication of upcoming launches.
- Working closely with Retail and Communications to plan and execute events.
- Working with Retail to ensure adequate brand and product training is achieved for the sales team.
- Maintain and manage organised communication with the rest of the business so that all enquiries whether internal or external are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Attend floor walks and liaise with Merchandising, Retail and Visual Merchandising to ensure stock is in the right place.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will hold buying experience gained from working within industry or an internship, ideally from a Womenswear background.
- Exceptional organisation and administrative skills are key for this position, combined with an ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
- If you have an affinity for Liberty as well as passion for Designer or Contemporary brands, we would love to hear from you!