Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Procurement Programs Organization? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us in Manching for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Summer 2019
Duration: 12 Months
Our Supply Chain objective is to contribute to our Division by sustaining its role as an industry leader through a variety of strategic initiatives. Equally important is our drive to stay one step ahead of the competition by maintaining a first-mover advantage.
To ensure delivery of this objective, Supply Chain is offering exciting job opportunities within the following areas:
Procurement Program Management and Strategy & Business Support: This covers the support to the Procurement Program manager in charge, as well as support to contracts, supplier development and processes and tools.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- Coordinate and communicate with the Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics team, which gathers more than 20 sites with a strong focus on Spain, France, UK, Germany, as a support function to the PSMs managing the different Programmes within the division.
- Planning and preparation of workshops, conferences and meetings across all management levels, as a support to the Head of Procurement UAS Programmes.
- Administrative support within the Head of Procurement UAS Programmes.
- Research and creation of documents such as briefings and templates for advisory and reporting.
- Implementing new communication routines, platforms, databases and information processes via established IT systems, focusing in the development and deployment of the UAS Sharepoint.
- Following up on Procurement Board & Monthly Review Actions (via Sharepoint master database)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Enrolled Student within Economics, General Business Administration, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or similar field of study
- Competency with MS-Office applications, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint is a plus, but not required
- English: fluent
- German: fluent
- You are capable of self-reliable communication and information exchange with employees and managers from different levels in appropriate style and in different languages
- You are capable of thinking ahead: internalization of processes, routines and communication flows in order to make proposals for their further standardization and improvement
- Great communication skills for interaction with the team and flexibility for dealing with a multinational and fast-paced environment.
- A customer-first and ‘one team’ mind-set prioritizing collaboration, collective intelligence and innovative thinking in order to achieve the goals!