Airbus Defence and Space Ltd.
Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within this role you will represent the whole Procurement organisation in front of Programmes. Consolidate Procurement deliverables, by respecting milestones and delivering on time, on cost and on quality for supplied products and/or services in line with requirements. Consolidate dashboard and the Programme dedicated reporting, including risk, claims and change management.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the involvement into the operative planning and early involvement of Procurement in the HAPS Programme.
- Ensure a business optimal procurement strategy in the Programme.
- Create the Industrial Strategy of the Programme Line and supports "Make or Buy" decisions
- Ensure the correct transition of HAPS Programme to Production
- Identify and define the external costs of models/projects/programmes for input to the Programme, budget and finance planning
- Ensure the cost-efficient supply of all needed goods and services in all projects, programmes.
- Ensure the labour budget and Procurement resources are secured within the HAPS Programme.
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Supply Chain Operations, Sourcing, Programme Procurement, and Procurement Quality experience
- Multilingual (at least 2 languages)
- Experience of working in global networks
- Proven analytical and problem solving orientated experience.
The successful applicant will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance to undertake the role.