We’re looking for someone special to join our team here at innocent Netherlands, to help us run the operations and make sure our supply chain runs smoothly.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career in the world of operations management or supply chain. If you’re up for a challenge and can see yourself working within a small, exciting team, then keep on reading.
what you’ll be doing:
As a critical part of our team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our logistics operations run smoothly – this will include:
- managing our stock,
- working collaboratively with third-party logistics,
- building strong relationships with our customers to understand their needs and ways of working,
- managing the short term demand forecast – ultimately ensuring that we deliver excellent service levels and stay within budget,
- managing projects of continuous improvement for the Benelux region
Through this role you will gain an invaluable experience of managing operations in a fast-moving growing environment.
so that's us, what about you?
- To succeed in our team, you’ll be bright, enthusiastic and a real self-starter.
- You'll be a natural at building strong relationships externally with our customers and 3PL, and internally with the team in the NL, in France and in the UK.
- You’ll be juggling lots of tasks so you’ll need to be highly organised and great at responding flexibly to changing business needs.
- You’ll keep on top of everything through your excellent time management and keen eye for detail.
a really great candidate for this role will have:
- A record of strong academic achievement; in our experience, people who really enjoy these kind of roles are people with a business, engineering or science background
- A passion for Excel
- A bit of supply chain or FMCG experience - post university or as part of an industrial placement
- Bags of initiative
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to build relationships quickly and work cross functionally
- The ability to keep several plates spinning at once
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
The role is based in our office in Amsterdam.
how to apply?
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.